Online Auction – Great Redevelopment Opportunity
Former Care Facility – Great Redevelopment Opportunity
Lender Acquired Facility Previously Valued over $2.4 million – Set Your Price!
This adaptable property features the traditional 6-Wing design off the center hub of the building. All ground floor units of the former acute nursing facility create ease of patient/client management along with lowered maintenance costs for the operator. The site has been utilized most recently as an Intermediate Care Facility for Intellectually and Physically Disabled Individuals (ICF-ID) Level 5 Care. The current ownership obtained the assets through foreclosure and has employed Tranzon to immediately auction the facility and grounds, creating an amazing opportunity for numerous uses.
Previous capacity was approximately 100 residents in 50+/- double-occupancy rooms, however added capacity may well be available by reverting several current offices suites back into patient/client care quarters. As currently configured the improvements include nine office suites, four standard and handicapped accessible shower areas, a full commercial kitchen, dining facility for over 100, fenced rear grounds, patio & outside lounge areas, community gathering rooms and treatment areas. The building has redundant power supply including a Generac SD20, 20 KW, backup generator.
The facility is ideal for numerous uses, particularly as a drug and alcohol treatment center (the rural location is a significant positive feature), childhood foster care residence or intermediate treatment facility, assisted living residence, boarding house/B&B or similar or complete conversion to other uses. Building Plans and Property Information available and the improvements are considered in generally sound condition, with all assets being sold as is.
• Perfect Redevelopment for Substance Abuse, Foster Care, Boarding House Facility or Assisted Living Use
• Near Acute Care Hospital w/1.85 Acres, Ample Parking & Good Condition
• 21,644 SF +|- with approx. 100 patient/client capacity that could be configured higher for appropriate need
• Central Gathering/Community Room Areas, Intake, Reception & multiple Administration Offices
• Full Commercial Kitchen Area and Large Dining Room for 100 person capacity
• Room for Expansion on large 1.857 ac Site
• Originally Constructed in 1978 with Well-Maintained History & Usage
• Former Nursing Home & Intermediate Care Facility
• Approx. 235’ Road Frontage on Columbia St
• Dual Ingress/Egress Driveways, Paved Parking, Outside Grounds
• Topography: Generally, Level and at Street Grade
Online bidding ends August 24th at 3:30 PM CT
Inspection: July 13th at 12:00 PM CT
Property Address: 1101 Columbia Street, Stamford, Texas 79553
Tranzon Asset Advisors of Texas, LLC, #9008058, Kelly D. Toney, TX Auctioneer #11818
10% Buyers Premium and other terms apply.
Contact Kelly Toney at 888-791-7307 ext. 808 or firstname.lastname@example.org